Lazy Double D is not your average ranch. The majority of the livestock here are speciality breeds: Wagyu cattle, Costarricese De Paso horses, Friesian horses, and white peacocks. Interspersed with these amazing animals, there is also a motley crew of characters including mini horses, goats, Texas longhorn cattle, and horses breeds more typical of the area. This unique space combines an intimate indoor event area with additional outdoor areas to create a magical experience for you and those attending the event. All the animals at the ranch love to contribute to classes, and yes the horses are available too!
Please review the following and let us know if the ranch is the next location for your event! Inquiries can be emailed to email@example.com.
Cara Wright ~ Lazy Double D Ranch Liason, will be in touch to answer your questions and give you the next steps to book your event.
“A place where the peace and posibility of living becomes a reality.” Gary Douglas
This is a very beautiful and very rural location. The ranch is a working ranch with cattle, horses, chickens and more. Be aware events at the ranch include all things happening at the ranch. The closest airport to Lazy Double D Ranch is George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) in Houston, TX.
- IAH is about 83 miles from Brenham (where some of the lodging & restaurants are located). Brenham is about 15-18 minutes from the ranch.
- Another option is Houston Hobby Airport (HOU). HOU is about 95 miles from Brenham.
- It is also possible to fly into the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, TX airport which is 90 miles from Brenham. Several of the highways from Austin do require tolls.
The Lazy Double D Ranch is known largely an outdoor facility. The “Barndominium” is a climate controlled area you can rent for your event. We also have a covered outdoor arena, a round pen as additional choices depending on the type of event or class.
A few additional Details:
- Lazy DD is a working ranch, we have limited spots per year for events so book early!
- To book your dates, be prepared to pay 30% deposit – 15% non-refundable.
- Access Consciousness reserves the right to be priority with event dates, if you event falls on the same dates, we will refund your deposit in full and work with you on finding new dates for your event
“Its hard to leave this place once you get here” L . H .
Horses are available ~
- If you would like to have horse riding available for your class participants you can!
- Reserve Fee of minimum $250 per day. If the revenue for the horse riding exceeds $250 you (as facilitator) will be reimbursed the $250. Rides for clients are $75 each.
- If you require horses for your class.
- $35 per day per horse Rental – If class is therapeutic then this rental fee is waived.
- Bringing your own horses? Stall Rent – $50 per night
Barndominium at LDD Air B&B
Would you like to have the convenience and luxury of staying on the ranch right above where you will facilitate the class?
Well you can. Go here to book! https://www.airbnb.com/h/thebarndominiumatlazydoubled
For general lodging Air B & Bs are a great option. Brenham also has a few hotel options and is close to the ranch. Transportation needs to be privately booked. We recommend rental cars.
Ready to book? Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Cody Lore – Ranch Manger
Cara Wright – Ranch Liason